Jarocas Kennels

Home of Good Natured Dogs and Puppies


Never tell your problems to anyone... 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them  ~ Holtz

About our Labrador Retriever Puppies

About our puppies

E-mail Print PDF

Jarocas Kennels is a Registered Breeder Affix (Name) with the Kennel Union of Southern Africa (KUSA) and CanineSA.

Our KUSA registration/member nr: 1016783

Our CanineSA registration/member nr: 2959

Puppy Availability

Puppies are available occasionally throughout the year.

We RESERVE puppies at R 1000.00 (refundable deposit - if we cannot supply the puppies - please see "Regarding deposit on our puppies" below for the terms). Reservation may include a Booking deposit of R 500.00 to make a booking on a planned litter. It is advisable to make bookings on planned litters so to avoid disappointment and to plan your pup ahead. This way you have time also to get everything ready for the newcomer!

Please contact Us for more info on reservation of puppies.

New owners can collect their puppies normally on 8 weeks of age


Our puppies are micro-chipped on 6-7 Weeks and the new owner must transfer the chip to their details.


Puppies are dewormed every second week from birth till 8 weeks The New owner must still deworm the puppy every 2 weeks after reception until 12 weeks of age and thereafter at least once every 3 months.


All our puppies are vaccinated two times before leaving to their new owners who must still give them two inoculations on 9 weeks and 12 weeks of age and thereafter once every year.

The puppies receive the following inoculations:

Nobivac PUPPY DP (Parvo virus - cat fever) on 4 weeks

Nobivac DAPPv (6 in 1) on 6 weeks


Our puppies are registered with KUSA (Kennel Union of Southern Africa) or with CanineSA (please enquire if not indicated). Puppies can only be registered after the micro-chips have been implanted around 6-7 weeks of age. The KUSA registration can take up to 8 weeks after initial registration before certificates are received back from KUSA. Once we have received the certified registration certificate from KUSA, we send it via registered post to the new owners. We inform all new owners of sending certificates as well as giving a tracking number that can be traced by the new owner via the post office internet tracking service. For any information on the registration process, the new owner is welcome to contact KUSA to make any enquiries about the litter. Our KUSA membership number is 1016783 and our registered Affix is Jarocas Kennels which is a registered Affix at KUSA

Once the new owner has received the certificate, it is their responsibility to transfer ownership of the puppy into their name. All info is on the pedigree certified parentage certificate issued with the pup. Please let us know if you have any questions or need help with the transfer of ownership.

Sending / Transportation

Puppies can be send from OR Thambo Airport - at new owners cost - to most major airports country wide. Please contact us for prices, etc. Please note that the Full outstanding amount must be paid BEFORE the puppies will be send via airfreight. Puppies must be collect within an hour after landing at the designated airport.

Regarding Deposit on our Puppies

Please note the following terms regarding the deposit for reservation:

1. The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that he/she will forfeit the deposit (if by prior agreement), any money paid, and any rights to the aforementioned Dog if:

a) he/she fails to complete the purchase agreement concerning the Dog for any reason, or

b) fails to pay the balance of the purchase price before, or on delivery date.

c) In either of the above mentioned events, the Seller will be free to sell the Dog to another party.

2. The Buyer and Seller agree that in the event that the Dog is not available for transfer from the Seller to the Buyer due to sickness, death, or any other proven circumstances on the part of the Seller, the Buyers deposit (if by prior agreement) and any money paid will, at his/her option, be either:

(i) refunded (fully refundable), or (ii) transferred to the next litter, or (iii) transferred to the next available dog of the same quality as originally requested by the Buyer.

Deposit for reservation is an acknowledgement of the terms.

Breeding Restrictions

Breeding Restrictions is normally put on our Beagle and Labrador puppies. Puppies are sold as Pets only and should you require a puppy for breeding it should be specified by the new owner. Puppies sold for Breeding dogs cost more on a puppy and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us for more info regarding this.


What kind of Dog breed do you like


Jarocas Kennels "For the soul of every living thing is in the Hand of God, and the breath of all mankind." Job 12:10 - Copyrighted 2012